December 18, 2008

Ben Barnes: I know Rob a bit

TeenHollywood.com sat down with Ben Barnes for an interview in the Hollywood/Highland complex on Hollywood Blvd. to talk about the DVD release of 'Prince Caspian' and what advice he can give to Rob Pattinson who is in the middle of the Twilight mania.

TeenHollywood: First of all, Rob Pattinson is going through the fan frenzy that you went through as Caspian. Do you have any advice for him?

Ben: Actually, I know Rob a bit. He's from very close to where I lived. I used to sing with his sister at school weirdly. We used to do Soul nights. I think it's just about having confidence. The hardest thing is when you first start to do things like this (interviews). I'm not surprised if he was freaked out at Comic Con. It's having confidence that people are asking questions because they want to know the answers not because they're trying to 'get' you. If you can't think of an answer it's okay to say 'I don't know'. You don't have to be interesting and funny all the time. But I'm sure he has a much better handle on it than I do. I wanted to be in that Twilight film but I was too old (geez, he's only in his late 20's). There's no way I could look seventeen for the next three years. Tell Rob hi and good luck for me.

To read more of Ben's interview, click here.

Photo Credit: Adriana M. Barraza / WENN
Source: TeenHollywood.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment