January 18, 2009

Rob Pattinson: "I started crying when people were screaming at me"

According to J-14 magazine, Rob Pattinson confessed that he cried at a Twilight event in Italy. "I started crying when people were screaming at me. I really didn't think that would happen. It was completely involuntary." His co-star, Kristen Stewart, caught him in tears and Rob said it was embarassing.
Rob Pattinson during the Twilight Premiere in Los Angeles

Despite having all the girls throwing themselves at him, Rob Pattinson is still single and available. When asked what he was looking for in girl, he said "I like a kind of madness in a woman and when they're strong."

The Twilight sequel New Moon will begin filming in mid March. The film is set to be released on November 20, 2009.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ifeel bad for him im sure it is hard i know i would scream t him most likely i would just freeze

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for him.He is is a nice guy and nice guys shouldn't go though that!!!

Anonymous said...

poor robert

Anonymous said...

Awww, thats sad. Everyone should give him a break, control themselves. I wouldn't be able to move if I saw him.

Anonymous said...

hey the guy gives it his all to please his crowds so give him a little break once in a while.

Post a Comment