March 05, 2009

Rob and Kristen in Vancouver and Megan Fox sniffing around Rob

At long last, Rob and Kristen are currently in Vancouver for the pre-production of New Moon. I don't know how Rob and Kristen got away from L.A. without getting their photos taken by the paparazzi. But I could care less. I'm just happy to know that they are now together in Vancouver prepping for New Moon. Read Lainey Gossip's report below.

Yes. I can confirm that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are currently in Vancouver prepping for the Twilight Sequel New Moon. Go get her Emily! Arrived yesterday late afternoon, Rob was taken out a side/back entrance to avoid being attacked by twi-hards.

Ugh.

In my city.

They are nothing if not tenacious, and f-cking crazy. Which is why Rob’s movements are being kept super secret service to keep the freak moms away from disrupting production.
Meanwhile, before Rpattz left for Vancouver he was seen hanging out with Megan Fox in a bar in L.A. with a group of friends according to LaineyGossip.

Anyway, before leaving, on Tuesday night, as I mentioned earlier, Rob was seen on the bar circuit in LA hanging out with a group of friends, and I’m told that among them was none other than…

Megan Fox.

There was no cuddling or canoodling, nothing smutty – disappointing, non? – but the potential is intriguing, oh la.

For her especially.

Like who the f-ck is Brian Austin Green? The marketing potential is amazing. If I’m her people, I’m all over it like Jessica Biel.

And think of how it will cause widespread heartbreak among the crazies. My inbox will suffer today, no doubt.

Rob and a highly sexualised vamp instead of the mousy ordinary of Stephenie Meyer’s dreams…?

Amazing.


Click here to read from the Lainey Gossip.

Source: LaineyGossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment