November 14, 2009

Did Director Catherine Hardwicke out RobSten?

Twilight fans are wondering if Twilight director Catherine Hardwicke outed Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in her recent interview with Time Magazine. There have been many speculations on whether or not there's something going on between Rob and Kristen on and off screen.

In Catherine's interview with Time, she claims that Kristen told her directly that she decided to try to be with Rob. Here's an excerpt from her Time interview:

By all accounts, the chemistry between the two leads was intense, maybe too intense. “After I cast him, I told Rob, Don’t even think about having a romance with her,” Hardwicke says. “She’s under 18. You will be arrested.” It was the beginning of the real-life are-they-aren’t-they, did-they-didn’t-they speculation that is now an ongoing subplot of the Twilight story. “I didn’t have a camera in the hotel room. I cannot say,” Hardwicke says. “But in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn’t happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, O.K., I’ve got to give this a go and really try to be with this person.” Click here to read the rest


Source: Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment