November 14, 2009

Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner & Robert Pattinson EW photos

Rob Pattinson Really Just Wants a Vacation

''I've been working since January 14th. I've had three days off.'' [winces] ''I know I'm making it sound like I'm complaining.''

Kristen Stewart on Her Polarizing Appeal

''I feel like all the exchanges I've had with the fans have been so awesome. It makes me forget about the people who look at everything they're given in the media and take it at face value and decide what their opinion is about me without knowing me.''

Taylor Lautner on his Portrayal of Jacob
''It was a lot of hard work,'' he said of the 32 lbs. of muscle he packed on before the sequel. ''But mentally and emotionally as well. Jacob doesn't just change physically.''


Source: EW.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment