November 14, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Rewrote the Break Up Scene for New Moon?


HS: What was your favorite scene to shoot?

RP: “I really like the scene just before the breakup scene, the night before the breakup scene right in front of Bella’s house. Mainly because we kinda re-wrote the whole thing on the night doing it and it was just from the kind of feel of what felt right and it really showed how great Chris [Weitz, the director] is; cause we finished the scene and I went up to Chris and I said I wish we said something else, and then they changed all the lighting around and we did it again and Kristen ended up saying a new line perfectly, which I cannot say but I felt it was the right line to say and that was kind of amazing.”

Click here to read the rest of the interview


Source: Hollyscoop

0 comments:

Post a Comment